Delivering unparalleled digital experiences
Panera knew that they had to address the challenge of reducing line length and transaction friction inside their bakery-cafés. They also knew that the answer lay with technology. They needed a partner who could deliver unparalleled yet dependable digital experiences.
Addressing every opportunity
Placing the consumer experience at the heart of our strategies, we transformed insight into action and, ultimately, evolved the very nature of QSR category expectations. Starting with transforming mobile and kiosk applications through human-centered design and agile development, our final end-to-end solution delivery encompassed:
- Defining core customer trends/personas
- Creating an omnichannel release strategy
- Re-implementing consumer-facing iOS app
- Building a greenfield, companion Android app
- Re-implementation self-service iPad kiosk app
- Implemented early adoption: Watch, Pay, Touch ID, Health Kit
- Designed and implemented café WiFi splash pages
- Deployed wireless, kiosk and POS technology across 2,000 stores
Expertise for every requirement
We believe in the transformative power of technology. Instead of looking at Panera’s challenge as the tactical implementation of a few line-busting kiosks, we saw a strategic opportunity to shift the way consumers engage with quick service brands.
To do this successfully we drew from every well of WWT Digital’s expertise: Our deep roots in hardware distribution integration and R&D, our innovative software development capabilities and our core competency as a strategic digital advisory. The result was a 360-degree approach and, yes, a five-star consumer-rated kiosk experience.
We utilized a variety of our skill sets:
Our approach encompassed some of our key focus areas and solutions: